Why use TopSource Worldwide in San Marino?
- To expand quickly into new and emerging markets.
- To move long term contractors to a compliant solution.
- To provide a stable workforce for your business and to offer your new employees the same benefits and security as other staff members within your organisation.
- To reduce risk.
- To ensure legal, HR and Payroll compliance in country.
- To reduce suppliers and complexity.
- To reduce cost vs. a ‘traditional’ set up for a small number of employees.
- To reduce processing and back office time.
What TopSource Worldwide provide in San Marino
- Full employment model – the individuals are employed by us in San Marino.
- Simplicity – we provide one monthly consolidated invoice for the services provided inclusive of salaries, taxes, fees and employee expenses. This reduces banking cost and your finance teams time spent.
- One point of contact – once the employees are on-board you have a single Account manager looking after all your Payroll, HR and Legal questions.
- Compliance – all funds payable to the employee are process through payroll. You receive monthly evidence of taxation paid to the competent authorities in county.
- Human Resources – All employees are employed on a native contract of employment. The contract is reviewed by you before issuing.
- We assist with the legal navigation of the on boarding and termination of employees.
- All services are provided by in country experts that are professionally qualified (Payroll, Legal & HR) in their respective field.
- Electronic payslips for all employees.
- All Statutory filing completed by TopSource Worldwide.
We appreciate each situation and business is different. That is why we offer a consultative and bespoke solution to every client. Personalised job specifications, job offers and benefits packages are all agreed with you during the set up process. We know one size does not ‘fit all’.