Type of role: Full time
Gross annual basic salary: As per market standard
Hours of work: Monday – Friday Full Days. Saturday Half Day 3.5 hours
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Personal Mediclaim Insurance
- Career development
- Team building days throughout the year
As an Assistant Manager – Accounts, you will be responsible for maintaining general ledger entries and reconciling financial statements. You will also be responsible for ensuring that the ledger data is accurate and precise.
Ideally, you should be working in collaboration with the various departments for accounting data. In addition to this, you should possess excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities. Prior working experience as an Assistant Manager – Accounts will be mandatory for this position.
The Assistant Manager – Accounts reports into the Finance Controller and is required to escalate issues to his direct line manager related to company. Experience in merger and acquisitions will be added advantage.
There are two roles that report into the Assistant Manager – Accounts.
Base location: India (Pune)
- Managing general ledger entries.
- Preparing balance sheet and profit and loss statement.
- Reconciling financial statements.
- Entering financial data in deferrals, accruals, and reclassifications.
- Supporting budgeting and forecasting activities.
- Interpreting and analysing financial information.
- Assistance in FP&A (Financial Planning & Analysis).
- Filing income tax returns.
- Audit Handling.
- Collaborating with various departments such as Sales, operations and other departments.
- Working in compliance with government regulations.
- Adhering to accounting standards and regulations.
- Staying updated with the best practices in accounting.
- Good working knowledge of GST.
Key attributes and skills
- Strong knowledge of financial bookkeeping procedures.
- A sharp eye for detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multi-task simultaneously.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools.
- Illustrate the ability to meet deadlines.
- Team player and ability to motivate the team members.
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills.
- Good working knowledge of MS -excel
- Preference would be given to candidates who have experience in working in International environment and who can join immediately or in short notice
Qualifications and technical knowledge
- CA/CMA / MBA / M com degree in Accounting or a similar field.
- CA/CMA – Min 3 years, MBA / M Com – 5 years of experience working as a Assistant Manger-Accounts, or a similar role in the Accounting department.
- Good knowledge of accounting principles and standards.
- Ability to solve complex accounting problems and errors.
- Proficiency in accounting software such as Tally.ERP 9, Xero, QuickBooks, and others.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.