TopSource Worldwide is a global outsourcing specialist. We provide end to end solutions in the fields of accounting, finance and payroll for UK and India based companies. The services that we provide are payroll and accounting outsourcing. We use our product Portico to support and enhance the services that we provide.
For details about TopSource Worldwide, please visit our website: https://topsourceworldwide.com/
Type of role: Permanent, full-time
Reports to: Customer Success Manager
Remuneration: Gross annual basic salary: £30,000 (rising to £32,000 after successful completion of 6-month probation) plus generous commission structure
Place of work: Hybrid. 2 days in Marston Green, Birmingham office / 3 days working from home
Overview of role
The Client Relationship Manager role is part of the Customer Success Team, which ensures revenue growth from existing client accounts. Through your international business knowledge and genuine customer focus, you will become the trusted advisor to clients for global expansion projects. Taking a proactive approach to building and maintaining strong relationships with multiple stakeholders, you will uncover opportunities, alongside updating and maintain the company’s CRM system.
Overview of role
- Welcoming new clients and overseeing their introduction to functional teams (Payroll, Accounts, HR etc.) to support and improve the entire customer experience.
- Developing trusted advisor relationships with a portfolio of clients and accounts.
- Global stakeholder management, maintaining and updating CRM (Salesforce, Hubspot or similar).
- Identifying new business opportunities, to grow accounts, upsell to meet / exceed agreed targets.
- Developing and maintaining an understanding of the international employment landscape.
- Own the resolution of challenging client requests or issues, escalating when needed.
Key attributes and skills
- As an exceptional and influential relationship manager, you’ll manage client expectations.
- Highly skilled at client management, you’ll build and nurture strong relationships with clients and their employees.
- Driven, with a will to succeed, you’ll conduct detailed research, taking a service-focussed approach to client engagement.
- Analytical, with exceptional problem-solving skills, you quickly assimilate and re-present key information.
- Demonstrate good business presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess efficient organisational skills and prioritisation skills, to effectively manage own tasks and those assigned by your line manager.
Required qualifications, training and technical knowledge
- Minimum 3+ years international business experience.
- Exposure to Operational HR/People, or International Payroll, or Employer of Record (EOR) industry, highly desirable
- Technical competency and literacy in MS Office suite, HRIS and CRM platforms.
- Knowledge of other languages are a distinct advantage
- Private medical insurance*
- Global travel insurance*
- Life assurance
- 23 days holiday per annum rising to 25 days per annum after 2 years’ service. Special rules apply.
*Following successful completion of probationary period.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.