Type of role: Full time
Gross annual basic salary: As per market standard
Hours of work: Monday – Friday Full Days. Saturday Half Day
- Private medical insurance*
- Global travel insurance*
- Life assurance
- Corporate gym membership*
- Fresh fruit basket
- Training budget
- Career development
- Team building days throughout the year
*Following successful completion of probationary period.
Overview of role
He/She is responsible to ensure that his attendance is regular, and absences are planned. The Customer Service Executive reports into the Process Leader and is required to escalate issues to his direct line manager related to client servicing. There are no roles that report into the Customer Service Executive.
Core job duties
The role of a Customer Service Executive is to ensure that the tasks assigned are completed on time, accurately and completely. He/She is responsible for understanding the promised service to client(s). He/She is responsible for following all the agreed processes and procedures diligently and without any requirement for follow-up from the line manager. His/Her responsibilities include attending all training programs assigned to him, attend periodic team meetings, feedback sessions and to seek clarifications where the process or deliverables are unclear to him.
Key attributes and skills
- Should have good written and spoken English.
- Motivated, self-starter individual with high level of integrity, intensity, and activity with a can-do attitude.
- Disciplined process-oriented work style
- Able to work effectively under pressure
- Ability to work independently in a team
- Should be able to inter-relate international tax laws once training is provided
Required qualifications, training and technical knowledge
- The CSE should have at least 12 months of experience in end-to-end any in-house Payroll Processing (not via. In Country Partner)
- Preference would be given to candidates who have experience in working in International environment and who can join immediately or in short notice.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.