TopSource Worldwide is a rapidly growing business offering outsourced payroll, HR, and Employer of Record (EOR) services. We serve over 1000 clients from our service centres in the UK, India, and Malta with a team of 230 colleagues.
Our global presence and client base is expanding, and we need to bring additional talent into our business.
The role of a Customer Service Executive is to ensure that the tasks assigned are completed on time, accurately and completely. He is responsible for understanding the promised service to his client (s). He is responsible for following all the agreed processes and procedures diligently and without any requirement for follow up from his line manager. His responsibility includes attending all training programs assigned to him, attend periodic team meetings, feedback sessions and to seek clarifications where the process or deliverables are unclear to him.
He is responsible to ensure that his attendance is regular and his absences are planned.
The Customer Service Executive reports into the Process Leader and is required to escalate issues to his direct line manager related to client servicing.
There are no roles that report into the Customer Service Executive.
Base location: India (Pune)
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording sales, bank, cash data
- Reconcile general ledger accounts
- Maintain general ledger accounts and prepare journal entries for accruals, prepayments and variances.
- Generate financial statements and reports
- Assist in month end closing
Key attributes and skills
- Should have good written and spoken English.
- Motivated, self-starter individual with high level of integrity, intensity and activity with a can-do attitude.
- Disciplined process oriented work style
- Able to work effectively under pressure
- Ability to work equally well either independently or as part of a team
Qualifications and technical knowledge
- Must have 2 plus years overall experience, Max 4 years
- General Ledger accounting experience
- Proficient with MS Excel
- Preference would be given to candidates who have experience in working in International environment and who can join immediately or in short notice
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.