Type of role: Full time
Gross annual basic salary: As per market standard
Hours of work: Monday – Friday Full Days. Saturday Half Day
- Private medical insurance*
- Global travel insurance*
- Life assurance
- Corporate gym membership*
- Fresh fruit basket
- Training budget
- Career development
- Team building days throughout the year
*Following successful completion of probationary period.
Overview of role
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3.
- Highly experienced with back-end programming languages like Node.JS.
- Development of new UI features and components in our existing web application.
- Ability to resolve cross browser compatibility issues.
- Experience with REST APIs.
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as Jade, EJS, etc.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
Core job duties
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Highly experienced in back-end programming languages.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Solve complex performance problems .
- Integration of MySQL and No-SQL data storage solutions.
Key attributes and skills
Minimum: 2 years Experience in same feild
Required qualifications, training and technical knowledge
- Strong desire to improve and innovate.
- Should have good written and spoken English.
- Motivated, self-starter individual with high level of integrity, intensity, and activity with a can-do attitude.
- Disciplined process-oriented work style
- Plan, monitor and manage activities for self and team.
- Ability to work independently.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.