TopSource worldwide is a global outsourcing specialist. We provide payroll and accounting support services for clients in UK and India. We have product Portico Application Suite to support and enhance the services that we provide. We required a talented and experience team player to be part of our Product team.
For details about TopSource, please visit: https://topsourceworldwide.com
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3.
- Highly experienced with back-end programming languages like Node.JS.
- Development of new UI features and components in our existing web application.
- Ability to resolve cross browser compatibility issues.
- Experience with REST APIs.
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as Jade, EJS, etc.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Highly experienced in back-end programming languages.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Solve complex performance problems .
- Integration of MySQL and No-SQL data storage solutions.
Nice To have
- Working experience on Azure cloud platform.
- Knowledge of Capacitor, Cordova, Android studio.
- Knowledge of Xcode, iOS App design principles.
- Strong desire to improve and innovate.
- Should have good written and spoken English.
- Motivated, self-starter individual with high level of integrity, intensity, and activity with a can-do attitude.
- Disciplined process-oriented work style
- Plan, monitor and manage activities for self and team.
- Ability to work independently.
Min: 2 years
As per Market standards
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.