TopSource Worldwide is a global outsourcing specialist. We provide end to end solutions in the fields of accounting, finance and payroll for UK and India based companies. The services that we provide are payroll and accounting outsourcing. We use our product Portico to support and enhance the services that we provide.
For details about TopSource Worldwide, please visit our website: https://topsourceworldwide.com/
TopSource Worldwide is a rapidly growing business offering outsourced payroll, HR, and Employer of Record (EOR) services. We serve over 1000 clients from our service centres in the UK, India, and Malta with a team of 230 colleagues.
Our global presence and client base is expanding, and we need to bring additional talent into our business.
The role of Global HR Generalist is a key member of our client services team working to deliver a high-quality experience for our clients and their employees.
Your primary objective will be to take ownership of all global HR issues including terminations, transfers and employment contracts; and to deliver excellent and accurate documentation to our clients and prospective employees.
Working closely with the Global HR Manager, and the Client Relationship and Global Support teams, you will be raising an employment contract in Hungary one day and running a redundancy process in Sweden the next. No two days will be quite the same although recurring themes will keep you grounded. You will need to be a HR superstar who can work collaboratively and ethically with our clients and employees to help guide them through the international hiring process.
Base location: Malta (Sliema), India (Pune) or UK (Birmingham)
Reports to: HR Manager
- To support the Global HR Manager, Client Relationship Managers, and onboarding teams, and raise and advise on all HR matters for clients, employees and directors
- To continually update documentation outlining contractual rules and statutory provisions in each country we operate in (circa 65 territories).
- To support the Global HR Manager for all transfer/acquisition issues and creating supporting documentation in line with company policy and SLA’s.
- To process all employee relations queries and employee transfers as required by the laws of the relevant country.
- To assume overall responsibility for drafting, issuing, and revising compliant dual-language (where required) contracts of employment and supporting documentation in line with company policy with zero drop-off rate
- Draft resignation acknowledgment letters
- Support on all terminations across all the territories we operate in
- Liaise with our partner countries to ensure the level of service we receive is consistent and allows us to ensure the level of service we off our clients is to our standards
- Answering all maternity/paternity queries
- Responsible for ensuring our covering letters are correct and of a professional standard
- To assist in all other areas of the HR department as required on an ad-hoc basis
- Drafting contract addendums, extensions and additional documentation as required to ensure the contract of employment meets our clients’ requirements.
- Reviewing requests for additional clauses and ensuring client is aware of any additional cost these may bring, and advising on the enforceability of such requests
- Liaising with legal teams across the world to seek the necessary advice.
- Helping support our sales team by answering queries they have had from potential clients
- Support the management of long-term sickness in line with laws of that country
- Support the management of poor performance with a view to giving our client options which addresses their requirements, whilst also limiting our liability.
Key attributes and skills
- A results-driven approach and will to succeed
- Strong stakeholder skills
- Exceptionally high level of attention to detail
- Strong consultative customer service style
- Exceptional relationship manager who influences others and can manage and prioritise client expectations
- Research-oriented and fantastic organisational skills
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Unrivalled ability to quickly assimilate information
- Able to develop and maintain competency in all aspects of international employment
Qualifications and technical knowledge
- 3+ years of business experience (international business preferred)
- Strong understanding of contracts and employment law.
- Relevant degree qualification or equivalent experience relating to employment and contract law.
- Significant operational HR experience (preferably gained within the PEO industry)
- Stakeholder management skills.
- Highly technology literate, including Microsoft Office suite, CRM (Salesforce) and HRIS
- Understanding of GDPR in terms of HR-related processes
- Second language a distinct advantage
- International/global experience desirable
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.