Type of role: Full time
Gross annual basic salary: As per market standard
Hours of work: Monday – Friday Full Days. Saturday Half Day
- Private medical insurance*
- Global travel insurance*
- Life assurance
- Corporate gym membership*
- Fresh fruit basket
- Training budget
- Career development
- Team building days throughout the year
*Following successful completion of probationary period.
Overview of role
This person will build out budget models and help coordinate the annual budget process and data gathering which will eventually mean dealing with multiple P&L owners who are undoubtedly going to have different styles. The P&L performance of the group and its separate trading entities will be monitored as part of the role which will mean relationships will need to be established with multiple overseas operating units.
Data Management and Analysis:
The person will spend much of their time utilizing the data from financial and non-financial systems and work on analyses, develop trending views as well as building reporting decks. Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills are a pre-requisite for a successful candidate. An aptitude and interest in learning new skills, platforms and procedures is a mandate.
Core job duties
Roles and Responsibilities
This person will work alongside the existing Pune based Finance function. The focus of this position will be to maintain and own the internal and external (e.g. Banks, Investors, Regulators, Government Authorities) reporting for this rapidly expanding international group. The reporting will blend financial and non-financial data and will need to be brought to life creatively in dashboards and KPI packs that will form the basis of Board Reports and regular performance reviews. This is a true business partner role and as such the individual will need to have strong communication skills and the ability to understand the business growth drivers and how to capture those in a succinct and clear style (the ideal candidates will have had extensive exposure to commercial business environments).
Data Management and Analysis:
This person will immediately immerse in the company’s external and internal data sources, with daily key tasks related to the management of KPIs and creation of analysis decks. The team prides itself on generating actionable advice from KPI results, so an ability to turn numbers and trends into concise narratives and commentaries is important.
Key attributes and skills
- This is an individual contributor role leading a functional aspect in a small team
- Collaborate with internal Finance teams, and all end users to determine viable solutions for identified deliverables.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Develops and manages information to support corporate decision-making.
- Manages and improves existing reporting systems.
- Conducts and facilitates (and educates and trains on) analyses, issues identification, organizational risk assessment, and decision-making processes.
- Defining new data collection and analysis processes
- A commitment to creating high-quality content, with a clear focus on analysis that can drive action.
- Creating appropriate documentation that allows stakeholders to understand the steps of the data analysis process and duplicate or replicate the analysis if necessary.
Required qualifications, training and technical knowledge
- Finance background with CA/CA Inter qualification
- Prior 4-7 years Finance/accounting, management reporting experience desirable
- Excellent PC skills: ability to learn new systems quickly
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel (formulas, pivot tables, charts, and graphs)
- Have strong presentation skills
- Likely to have worked in an international business and dealt with stakeholders based outside of India.
- Should have good written and spoken English.
- Motivated, self-starter individual with high level of integrity, intensity, and activity with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to understand client objectives and execute them accordingly
- Disciplined process-oriented work style with a passion for getting the detail right
- Plan, monitor and manage activities for self
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.