About TopSource Worldwide and our company culture
We’re a professional, dedicated team operating in every major market across the globe, with a knack for helping businesses thrive and expand. We offer our payroll, employer of record (EOR) and accounting services to businesses of all sizes in a growing number of over 100 countries — and counting!
TopSource Worldwide brings a level of service and business value to midsize companies that was previously only available to the largest global corporations. Our services are easy to deploy, affordable and scalable — from basic payroll and accounting functions to complete employer of record (EOR) solutions.
We champion and invest in our people and provide a supportive environment with a no-blame culture. For our clients, we are a trusted partner and operate in a consultative and collaborative way to drive win-win outcomes at every opportunity.
We are looking to share our success with a passionate, committed, and self-driven candidate looking to be part of an exciting and challenging journey ahead.
Sound like you? Then carry-on reading…
Base Location: UK
Compensation and benefits: Competitive salary, Supportive team and leadership & Continuous learning and development
Hours of Work: 8.5 hours of work
Working Pattern: 5 days a week
Job Location: UK
Overview of role
The HR Consultant will be primarily responsible for supporting our clients around the world to provide advice and guidance on HR related matters. You will be coordinating and taking ownership of day to day ad hoc enquiries from our clients, as well as short and medium term projects to ensure our database of global HR related data is up to date. This role requires excellent account/client management skills obtained within a corporate organisation and a working knowledge of HR related subjects. The successful candidate will demonstrate a client focused approach, and possess excellent analytical and communication skills.
Core job duties
- Be the first point of response for HR queries from our key clients and provide accurate and timely responses
- Attend regular client meetings and actively contribute through preparation of materials and / or delivery of presentations
- Support our client advisors on HR matters
- Take ownership of day to day client work, actively participate on regular client calls and support any other client activities as necessary
- Work on consulting projects with support from more experienced colleagues across the spectrum of HR issues around the world
- Stay up to date on general HR developments globally, including upcoming employment legislation
- Take a role in internal initiatives aimed at driving efficiency, improving client experience, and building our team infrastructure
- Liaise with and support colleagues around the world to ensure local advice and services meet client expectations and commitments
Key attributes and skills
- An International outlook
- An understanding of HR issues is desirable
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Proactive with a strong team ethic and a collaborative approach
- A client focused mind-set
- High level of drive, enthusiasm and resilience with ability to work under pressure
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible and open to occasional international travel
- Good IT skills (including Microsoft based applications)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.