Type of role: Permanent
Gross annual basic salary: Up to £35,000
Hours of work: 40 hours per week – hybrid
Overview of role
A strong comms candidate to be responsible for the management and delivery of all Hubspot communications such as new business acquisitions, client newsletters, prospect nurturing and automated campaign management.
Will have solid email automation, segmentation and delivery experience, social media platform scheduling and reporting.
Desirable: Ability to maintain and update web pages using Hubspot or WordPress.
Overview of role
- Email – setup and send of all emails to include automated nurture campaigns, retention & renewal campaigns, newsletters (internal and external), ad-hoc client and employee communications, acquisition comms, segmented X-Sell and up-sell campaigns, A/B subject line testing & refining and reporting.
- Drive development of an automated sales process to include auto responders, sharing pricing, scheduling a call and/or demo and docusign.
- Social – posting and scheduling of organic content on LinkedIn & Twitter. Also responsible for aligning the social calendar with new website content, client comms, acquisition announcements and internal comms with regular reporting.
- Desirable: Website maintenance and addition of campaign landing pages on Hubspot.
Key attributes and skills
- Wide technical experience of Hubspot – in particular email automation, social media scheduling and basic website content maintenance.
- Highly organised individual with the ability to multi-task and hit deadlines.
- Comfortable managing internal, external and senior stakeholders.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.