TopSource Worldwide is a global outsourcing specialist. We provide end to end solutions in the fields of accounting, finance and payroll for UK and India based companies. The services that we provide are payroll and accounting outsourcing. We use our product Portico to support and enhance the services that we provide.
For details about TopSource Worldwide, please visit our website: https://topsourceworldwide.com/
Type of role: Permanent
Gross annual basic salary: Up to £35,000
Overview of role
Working within the Marketing team, we’re looking for a strong email comms candidate to be responsible for the management and delivery of all Hubspot communications such as new business acquisitions, client newsletters, prospect nurturing and automated campaign management.
The ideal candidate will have solid Customer Relationship Management (CRM) experience, specifically with email automation, segmentation and delivery experience and reporting.
Desirable: Ability to maintain and update web pages using Hubspot.
Knowledge of social media platform scheduling in Hubspot.
Core job duties
- Email – setup and send off all emails to include automated nurture campaigns, retention & renewal campaigns, newsletters (internal and external), ad-hoc client and employee communications, acquisition comms, segmented X-Sell and up-sell campaigns, A/B subject line testing & refining and reporting.
- Drive the development of an automated CRM sales process to include auto responders, sharing pricing, scheduling a call and/or demo and docusign.
- Desirable: Creation of campaign landing pages on Hubspot.
- Posting and scheduling of organic social content on LinkedIn & Twitter. Aligning the social calendar with new website content, client comms, acquisition announcements and internal comms with regular reporting.
Key attributes and skills
- Wide technical experience with Hubspot – in particular email automation, social media scheduling and basic campaign landing page creation.
- Highly organised individual with the ability to multi-task and hit deadlines.
- Good understanding of marketing processes
- Comfortable managing internal, external and senior stakeholders.