TopSource Worldwide is a rapidly growing business through acquisition and client growth. It is critical for the business that we realise every opportunity to integrate and deliver change which enables consistency in how we work, and ease of doing business for our clients, optimises our financial performance and ensures our colleagues have fulfilling and value adding roles.
- The role of a Payroll Executive is to ensure that the tasks assigned are completed on time, accurately and completely
- Is responsible for understanding the promised service to client (s)
- Is responsible for following all the agreed processes and procedures diligently and without any requirement for follow up from reporting manager
- Is responsible for attending all training programs assigned, participate in periodic team meetings, feedback sessions and to seek clarifications where the process or deliverables are unclear
- Is responsible to ensure attendance is regular, and absences are planned.
- The Payroll Executive reports into the Process Leader and is required to escalate issues to direct line manager related to client servicing.
Desired Candidate profile
- Fresher or with 1 year of experience in any field
- Graduated in any stream, preferably B.com
- Willing to work long/extended hours
- Good English Communication skills (Verbal/Written)
- Disciplined process-oriented work style
- Able to work effectively under pressure
- Ability to work equally well either independently or as part of a team
- An eye for details
- Learning approach
We are a small but growing team. This does need to be a hands on and detailed and action orientated Process Leader who will immerse themselves fully with the delivery teams, quickly assimilate the requirements and drive positive outcomes.
Base location: Pune, India
Experience: Fresher / Max: 1 Year
Job Location: Pune
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.