TopSource Worldwide is a global outsourcing specialist. We provide end to end solutions in the fields of accounting, finance and payroll for UK and India based companies. The services that we provide are payroll and accounting outsourcing. We use our product Portico to support and enhance the services that we provide.
For details about Top source, please visit our website: https://topsourceworldwide.com/
The role of a Sr. Customer Service Executive is to ensure that the tasks assigned are completed on time, accurately and completely. He is responsible for understanding the promised service to his client (s). He is responsible for following all the agreed processes and procedures diligently and without any requirement for follow up from his line manager. His responsibility includes attending all training programs assigned to him, attend periodic team meetings, feedback sessions and to seek clarifications where the process or deliverables are unclear to him.
He is responsible to ensure that his attendance is regular, and his absences are planned.
The Sr. Customer Service Executive reports into the Process Leader and is required to escalate issues to his direct line manager related to client servicing.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in India payroll processing.
- Detail knowledge required about Income Tax, Provident Fund, ESIC, Professional tax.
- Handle investment proof checking and form 16 activity in the past.
- Able to process payroll independently.
- Graduated in any stream, preferably B.com
- Willing to work long/extended hours
- Good English Communication skills (Verbal/Written)
- Disciplined process-oriented work style
- Able to work effectively under pressure
- Ability to work equally well either independently or as part of a team
- An eye for details
- Learning approach
minimum 2–3-year experience in India Payroll
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.