TopSource Worldwide is a rapidly growing business offering outsourced payroll, HR, and Employer of Record (EOR) services. We serve over 1000 clients from our service centres in the UK, India, and Malta with a team of 230 colleagues.
Our global presence and client base is expanding, and we need to bring additional talent into our business.
The role of a Senior Customer Service Executive is to ensure the tasks assigned are completed on time, accurately and completely. The post holder is responsible for understanding the promised service to allocated client(s). You will be responsible for following all agreed processes and procedures diligently and without any requirement for follow up from your line manager. Your responsibilities include attending all training programs assigned to you, attending periodic team meetings, feedback sessions, and to seek clarification where the process or deliverables are unclear.
You are responsible to ensure that your attendance is regular, and absences are planned.
The Senior Customer Service Executive reports into the Process Leader and is required to escalate issues to their direct line manager related to client servicing.
There are no roles that report into the Senior Customer Service Executive.
Base location: India (Pune)
- Process vendor invoices by completing 2-way/3-way match
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centres by analyzing invoice/expense reports, recording entries.
- Verifying and investigating discrepancies, if any, by reconciling vendor accounts and monthly vendor statements
- Process vendor/employee payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Generate reports detailing the status of accounts payable
- Understand compliance issues around accounts payable processes
- Able to perform vendor reconciliation
- Assist in month end closing
Key attributes and skills
- Good written and spoken English.
- Motivated, self-starter individual with high level of integrity, intensity and activity with a can-do attitude.
- Disciplined, organised, process-oriented work style
- Able to work effectively under pressure
- Ability to work equally well either independently or as part of a team
Qualifications and technical knowledge
- Must have 2-5 years overall experience
- Purchase Ledger accounting experience
- Proficient with MS Excel
- Preference would be given to candidates who have experience working in an international environment and who can join immediately or on short notice
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.