TopSource is a global outsourcing specialist. We provide end to end solutions in the fields of accounting, finance and payroll for UK and India based companies. The services that we provide are payroll and accounting outsourcing. We use our product Portico to support and enhance the services that we provide.
For details about Top source, please visit our website: http://www.topsource.co.uk
The role of a Senior Customer Service Executive is to ensure that the tasks assigned are completed on time, accurately and completely. He is responsible for understanding the promised service to his client(s). He is responsible for following all the agreed processes and procedures diligently and without any requirement for follow-up from his line manager. His responsibilities includes attending all training programs assigned to him, attend periodic team meetings, feedback sessions and to seek clarifications where the process or deliverables are unclear to him.
He is responsible to ensure that his attendance is regular and his absences are planned.
The Senior Customer Service Executive reports into the Process Leader and is required to escalate issues to his direct line manager related to client servicing. There are no roles that report into the Senior Customer Service Executive.
Some of the key the responsibilities include the following:
- Complete assigned tasks accurately, completely, on time by following the process checklists and documentation
- Complete all updates of internal systems and timesheet processing etc.
- Processing of information in to the systems.
- Capable of resolving client/employee email queries within agreed service levels
- Any other duties required or directed to deliver the business objective of the company
- Experience in – P2P
- Proficient with MS Excel
- Preference would be given to candidates who have experience in working in International environment and who can join immediately or on short notice.
- Should have good written and spoken English.
- Motivated, self-starter individual with high level of integrity, intensity and activity with a can-do attitude.
- Disciplined process oriented work style
- Able to work effectively under pressure
- Ability to work equally well either independently or as part of a team
Min: 2 Yrs Max: 5 Yrs
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.