Type of role: Full time
Gross annual basic salary: As per market standard
Hours of work: Monday – Friday Full Days. Saturday Half Day
- Private medical insurance*
- Global travel insurance*
- Life assurance
- Corporate gym membership*
- Fresh fruit basket
- Training budget
- Career development
- Team building days throughout the year
*Following successful completion of probationary period.
Overview of role
He is responsible to ensure that his attendance is regular, and his absences are planned. The Sr. Customer Service Executive reports into the Process Leader and is required to escalate issues to his direct line manager related to client servicing.
Core job duties
The role of a Sr. Customer Service Executive is to ensure that the tasks assigned are completed on time, accurately and completely. He is responsible for understanding the promised service to his client (s). He is responsible for following all the agreed processes and procedures diligently and without any requirement for follow up from his line manager. His responsibility includes attending all training programs assigned to him, attend periodic team meetings, feedback sessions and to seek clarifications where the process or deliverables are unclear to him.
Key attributes and skills
- Good English Communication skills (Verbal/Written)
- Disciplined process-oriented work style
- Able to work effectively under pressure
- Ability to work equally well either independently or as part of a team
- An eye for details
- Learning approach
Required qualifications, training and technical knowledge
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in India payroll processing.
- Detail knowledge required about Income Tax, Provident Fund, ESIC, Professional tax.
- Handle investment proof checking and form 16 activity in the past.
- Able to process payroll independently.
- Graduated in any stream, preferably B.com
- Willing to work long/extended hours
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.