About TopSource Worldwide and our company culture
We’re a professional, dedicated team operating in every major market across the globe, with a knack for helping businesses thrive and expand. We offer our payroll and professional employer organisation (PEO) services to businesses of all sizes in a growing number of over 100 countries — and counting!
TopSource Worldwide brings a level of service and business value to midsize companies that was previously only available to the largest global corporations. Our services are easy to deploy, affordable and scalable — from basic payroll and accounting functions to complete employer of record (EOR) solutions.
We champion and invest in our people and provide a supportive environment with a no-blame culture. For our clients, we are a trusted partner and operate in a consultative and collaborative way to drive win-win outcomes at every opportunity.
We are looking to share our success with a passionate, committed and self-driven candidate looking to be part of an exciting and challenging journey ahead.
Sound like you? Then carry on reading…
Type of role
Permanent, full time
As per market standard
Hours of work
Mon- Fri 8.5 hrs & Sat – 3.5 hrs.
Overview of role
- You will work with development team and UX designers to understand requirements and ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX design, optimizing applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Integration of user-facing elements designed by UI/UX team
- Collaborate with other team members and with cross-functional teams and stakeholders across geographies
- You will be chartered with developing new features and components in existing web applications
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable code
- To deliver good quality code efficiently in allocated time for projects involving design, development and deployment of Web Applications
- You ensure code quality through Test Driven Development and linting
- Keeping an eye on the performance of the application and analyze how you improve it
Core job duties
- Understanding of Angular 9+, Angular material, ionic framework 4/5, HTML5 and CSS3 and its core principle
- Experience with Advanced SOAP/REST Client or similar
- Knowledge of using Git, Jira, Bitbucket or similar
- Development of new UI features and components in our existing web application
- Experience in UI/UX design
- Should have worked in Agile project methodologies
- Experience in Full-Life-Cycle Development of Web/Mobile projects
- Ability to resolve cross browser compatibility issues
- Should have knowledge and experience of Design patterns
- You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application Therefore, a basic understanding of back-end technologies is necessary as well
Key attributes and skills
Working experience on Azure cloud platform.
Knowledge of Capacitor, Cordova, Android studio.
Knowledge of Xcode, iOS App design principles.
Required qualifications, training and technical knowledge
Minimum 4 yrs of Relevant Experience
Strong desire to improve and innovate
Should have good written and spoken English
Motivated, self-starter individual with high level of integrity, intensity, and activity with a can-do attitude
Disciplined process-oriented work style
Plan, monitor and manage activities for self and team
Ability to work independently.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.