- Fully managed service to assist with routine HR tasks such as absence management, expense processing and probationary management.
- Ad-hoc support available around the clock to support you when you need it most in the event of any disciplinary, grievance or other HR matters requiring urgent attention.
- Regular updates and advice provided in order to ensure compliance with Norwegian law, i.e. requirement to keep records of the hours worked by each employee. Such records are to be maintained and must be available for inspection by the Labour Inspection Authority and the employees’ elected representatives.
- TopSource Worldwide will bring any issues to your early attention and, where appropriate, work with you to ensure internal policies and handbooks are updated accordingly.
- Fully compliant payroll funding process ensuring that employees and competent authorities are paid on time by electronic means.
- Staff payments made to employees on a monthly basis as required in local currency.
- Electronic Payslips provided to employees.
- Statutory e-filing (“A-Melding”) undertaken monthly via Altinn to declare employment and income information to the Norwegian Tax Administration and SSB (Statistics Norway)
- Tax payments made in line with local territory requirements to Skaateetaten (Tax Office).
- End of year reporting completed as standard.
We appreciate each situation and business is different. That is why we offer a consultative and bespoke solution to every client. Personalised job specifications, job offers and benefits packages are all agreed with you during the set up process. We know one size does not ‘fit all’.