Why use TopSource Worldwide in South Korea?
An employer of record, sometimes known as an international PEO can help you quickly hire and onboard workers – often with just two weeks’ notice. Establishing your own local entity without risk and saving costs, this type of service makes an employer of record in South Korea worth checking out!
- Expand quickly into new and emerging markets.
- Move long-term contractors to a compliant solution.
- Provide a stable workforce for your business and offer your new employees the same benefits and security as other staff members within your organisation.
- Reduce risk.
- Ensure legal, HR and Payroll compliance in the country.
- Reduce suppliers and complexity.
- Reduce cost vs. a ‘traditional’ set-up for a small number of employees.
- Reduce processing and back office time.
What EOR & PEO services do we provided in South Korea?
- Full employment model – the individuals are employed by us in the country.
- Simplicity – we provide one monthly consolidated invoice for the services provided inclusive of salaries, taxes, fees and employee expenses. This reduces banking costs and your finance team’s time spent.
- One point of contact – once the employees are on-board you have a single Account manager looking after all your Payroll, HR and Legal questions.
- Compliance – all funds payable to the employee are processed through payroll. You receive monthly evidence of taxation paid to the competent authorities in the county.
- Human Resources – All employees are employed on a native contract of employment. The contract is reviewed by you before issuing.
- We assist with the legal navigation of the onboarding and termination of employees.
- All services are provided by in-country experts that are professionally qualified (Payroll, Legal & HR) in their respective field.
- Electronic payslips for all employees.
- All Statutory filing are completed by TopSource Worldwide.
We appreciate each situation and business is different. That is why we offer a consultative and bespoke solution to every client. Personalised job specifications, job offers and benefits packages are all agreed upon with you during the set-up process. We know one size does not ‘fit all’.
Keen to engage an Employer of Record in South Korea?
At TopSource Worldwide, we work with local experts to help you navigate the various admin and cost obstacles you may come across along your expansion journey.
To find out how we can help your business with our employment solutions, contact us today.