TopSource Worldwide is a global outsourcing specialist. We provide end to end solutions in the fields of accounting, finance and payroll for UK and India based companies. The services that we provide are payroll and accounting outsourcing. We use our product Portico to support and enhance the services that we provide.
For details about TopSource Worldwide, please visit our website: https://topsourceworldwide.com/
We are searching for an experienced and detail-oriented candidate to join us as Accounts Executive-GL.
As a Accounts Executive-GL, you will be responsible for maintaining general ledger entries and reconciling financial statements. You will also be responsible for ensuring that the ledger data is accurate and precise.
Ideally, you should be working in collaboration with the various departments for accounting data. In addition to this, you should possess good analytical and problem-solving abilities. Prior working experience as a GL Accounts Executive will be mandatory for this position.
The Accounts Executive – GL reports into the Assistant Finance Manager and is required to escalate issues to his direct line manager related to company.
There are no roles that report into the Accounts Executive – GL.
- Preparing and managing general ledger entries.
- Reconciling financial statements.
- Ensuring precise data entry.
- Entering financial data in deferrals, accruals, and reclassifications.
- Supporting budgeting and forecasting activities.
- Interpreting and analysing financial information.
- Recording monthly and annual processes.
- Posting journal entries in the accounting system.
- Tracking fixed asset ledger.
- Assistance in FP&A (Financial Planning & Analysis).
- Filing income tax returns.
- Collaborating with various departments such as Sales, operations and other departments.
- Assisting the team with accounting issues and queries.
- Working in compliance with government regulations.
- Adhering to accounting standards and regulations.
- Staying updated with the best practices in accounting.
- Good working knowledge of GST.
- CA/CMA inter / MBA / M com degree in Accounting or a similar field.
- 4+ years of experience working as a Accountant Executive-GL, or a similar role in the Accounting department.
- Good knowledge of accounting principles and standards.
- Ability to solve complex accounting problems and errors.
- Proficiency in accounting software such as Tally.ERP 9, Xero, QuickBooks, and others.
- Strong knowledge of financial bookkeeping procedures.
- A sharp eye for detail.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multi-task simultaneously.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools.
- Illustrate the ability to meet deadlines.
- Team player and ability to motivate the team members.
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills.
- Good working knowledge of MS -excel
- Preference would be given to candidates who have experience in working in International environment and who can join immediately or in short notice
- Financial: Not authorized to do any financial activity.
- Operational: Complete all assigned tasks and escalate any issues in completing these tasks accurately and in time and follow the policies laid down by the organisation.
Min: 4 Yrs
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.