About TopSource Worldwide and our company culture
We’re a professional, dedicated team operating in every major market across the globe, with a knack for helping businesses thrive and expand. We offer our payroll and professional employer organisation (PEO) services to businesses of all sizes in a growing number of over 100 countries — and counting!
TopSource Worldwide brings a level of service and business value to midsize companies that was previously only available to the largest global corporations. Our services are easy to deploy, affordable and scalable — from basic payroll and accounting functions to complete employer of record (EOR) solutions.
We champion and invest in our people and provide a supportive environment with a no-blame culture. For our clients, we are a trusted partner and operate in a consultative and collaborative way to drive win-win outcomes at every opportunity.
We are looking to share our success with a passionate, committed and self-driven candidate looking to be part of an exciting and challenging journey ahead.
Sound like you? Then carry on reading…
Type of role
Permanent, full time
As per market standard
Hours of work
Mon- Fri: 8.5 hrs & Sat: 3.5 hrs
Overview of role
The role of a Customer Service Executive is to ensure that the tasks assigned are completed on time, accurately and completely. He/She is responsible for understanding the promised service to client(s). He/She is responsible for following all the agreed processes and procedures diligently and without any requirement for follow-up from the line manager. His/Her responsibilities include attending all training programs assigned to him, attend periodic team meetings, feedback sessions and to seek clarifications where the process or deliverables are unclear to him.
Core job duties
The Customer Service Executive reports into the Process Leader and is required to escalate issues to his direct line manager related to client servicing. There are no roles that report into the Customer Service Executive. He/she is responsible to ensure that his attendance is regular, and absences are planned.
Key attributes and skills
- Should have good written and spoken English.
- Motivated, self-starter individual with high level of integrity, intensity, and activity with a can-do attitude.
- Disciplined process-oriented work style
- Able to work effectively under pressure
- Ability to work independently in a team
- Should be able to inter-relate international tax laws once training is provided
Required qualifications, training and technical knowledge
- The CSE should have at least 12 months of experience in end-to-end any in-house Payroll Processing (not via. In Country Partner)
- Preference would be given to candidates who have experience in working in International environment and who can join immediately or in short notice.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.