About TopSource Worldwide and our company culture
We’re a professional, dedicated team operating in every major market across the globe, with a knack for helping businesses thrive and expand. We offer our payroll and professional employer organisation (PEO) services to businesses of all sizes in a growing number of over 100 countries — and counting!
TopSource Worldwide brings a level of service and business value to midsize companies that was previously only available to the largest global corporations. Our services are easy to deploy, affordable and scalable — from basic payroll and accounting functions to complete employer of record (EOR) solutions.
We champion and invest in our people and provide a supportive environment with a no-blame culture. For our clients, we are a trusted partner and operate in a consultative and collaborative way to drive win-win outcomes at every opportunity.
We are looking to share our success with a passionate, committed and self-driven candidate looking to be part of an exciting and challenging journey ahead.
Sound like you? Then carry on reading…
Type of role
Permanent, full time
As per market standard
Hours of work
Monday to Friday – Full day 9.5 hours
Saturday – Half day 4.5 hrs.
Overview of role
The role of a Process Leader is to ensure that his team delivers the promised service to his clients. He is responsible for knowing, and training his entire team, on processes and the specific promised service for each of his clients. He is responsible for providing domain as well as product (Third Party and TopSource products) expertise to his team and his clients. He is also responsible for implementing improvements to existing processes, encouraging clients to meet their obligations in processes, transition new projects into the team, identifying and building “specs” for innovation and automation opportunities, and assisting in pre-sales activities and demonstration of TopSource products. The Process Leader will communicate directly with his clients.
Core job duties
- responsible for the day-to-day management of teams
- effectively utilizing existing resources
- input to his Project Manager for the financial reviews of team members and day-to-day client services and issue management
Key attributes and skills
- Should have excellent written and spoken English (Candidate will be client facing).
- Should be able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Good Team player
- Hard working and ready to work extra hours to meet the project deadlines.
- Motivated, self-starter individual with high level of integrity, intensity and activity with a can-do attitude.
- Disciplined process oriented work style
- Able to work effectively under pressure
- Ability to work equally well either independently or as part of a team
Required qualifications, training and technical knowledge
- Experience of SAP in – P2P
- Candidates is in a Team Lead role with a minimum exposure of 1 year in the role
- Must have exposure of handling Team
- Must have exposure of handling multiple stakeholders and client with minimum supervision
- Must be working on SAP in current job
- Willing to work long/extended hours/Until 11.30 PM or late
- Preference would be given to candidates who have experience in working in International environment and who can join immediately or on short notice.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.