About TopSource Worldwide and our company culture
We’re a professional, dedicated team operating in every major market across the globe, with a knack for helping businesses thrive and expand. We offer our payroll and professional employer organisation (PEO) services to businesses of all sizes in a growing number of over 100 countries — and counting!
TopSource Worldwide brings a level of service and business value to midsize companies that was previously only available to the largest global corporations. Our services are easy to deploy, affordable and scalable — from basic payroll and accounting functions to complete employer of record (EOR) solutions.
We champion and invest in our people and provide a supportive environment with a no-blame culture. For our clients, we are a trusted partner and operate in a consultative and collaborative way to drive win-win outcomes at every opportunity.
We are looking to share our success with a passionate, committed and self-driven candidate looking to be part of an exciting and challenging journey ahead.
Sound like you? Then carry on reading…
Type of role
Permanent, full time
As per market standard
Hours of work
Mon- Fri 8.5 hrs & Sat – 3.5 hrs.
Overview of role
The role of a Process Leader is to ensure that the tasks assigned are completed on time, accurately and completely. He is responsible for understanding the promised service to his client (s). He is responsible for following all the agreed processes and procedures diligently and without any requirement for follow up from his line manager. His responsibility includes attending all training programs assigned to him, attend periodic team meetings, feedback sessions and to seek clarifications where the process or deliverables are unclear to him. He can manage the team and client independently.
He is responsible to ensure that his attendance is regular, and his absences are planned.
The Process Leader reports into the Manager and is required to escalate issues to his direct line manager related to client servicing.
Key attributes and skills
- Good English Communication skills (Verbal/Written)
- Good team management skill.
- Good client management skill.
- Disciplined process-oriented work style
- Able to work effectively under pressure
- Ability to work equally well either independently or as part of a team
- An eye for detail
- Learning approach
- Willing to work long/extended hours.
Required qualifications, training and technical knowledge
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience in India payroll processing and team management.
- Detail knowledge required about Income Tax, Provident Fund, ESIC, Professional tax.
- Able to manage the team of 4-5 people.
- Good in English communication.
- Able to understand the client requirement and deliver the output accordingly.
- Good knowledge of client management, issue handling.
- Handle investment proof checking and form 16 activity in the past.
- Able to process payroll independently.
- Able to train team on payroll software/statutory knowledge.
- Post Graduated/MBA in any stream.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.