About TopSource Worldwide and our company culture
We’re a professional, dedicated team operating in every major market across the globe, with a knack for helping businesses thrive and expand. We offer our payroll and professional employer organisation (PEO) services to businesses of all sizes in a growing number of over 100 countries — and counting!
TopSource Worldwide brings a level of service and business value to midsize companies that was previously only available to the largest global corporations. Our services are easy to deploy, affordable and scalable — from basic payroll and accounting functions to complete employer of record (EOR) solutions.
We champion and invest in our people and provide a supportive environment with a no-blame culture. For our clients, we are a trusted partner and operate in a consultative and collaborative way to drive win-win outcomes at every opportunity.
We are looking to share our success with a passionate, committed and self-driven candidate looking to be part of an exciting and challenging journey ahead.
Sound like you? Then carry on reading…
Type of role
Permanent, full time
As per market standard
Hours of work
Mon- Fri: 8.5 hrs & Sat: 3.5 hrs
Overview of role
The role of a Senior Customer Service Executive is to ensure that the tasks assigned are completed on time, accurately and completely. He is responsible for understanding the promised service to his client(s). He is responsible for following all the agreed processes and procedures diligently and without any requirement for follow-up from his line manager. His responsibilities includes attending all training programs assigned to him, attend periodic team meetings, feedback sessions and to seek clarifications where the process or deliverables are unclear to him. He is responsible to ensure that his attendance is regular and his absences are planned.
Core job duties
- Complete assigned tasks accurately, completely, on time by following the process checklists and documentation
- Complete all updates of internal systems and timesheet processing etc.
- Processing of information in to the systems.
- Capable of resolving client/employee email queries within agreed service levels
- Any other duties required or directed to deliver the business objective of the company
Key attributes and skills
Experience in – P2P
Proficient with MS Excel
Preference would be given to candidates who have experience in working in International environment and who can join immediately or on short notice.
Required qualifications, training and technical knowledge
- Should have good written and spoken English.
- Motivated, self-starter individual with high level of integrity, intensity and activity with a can-do attitude.
- Disciplined process oriented work style
- Able to work effectively under pressure
- Ability to work equally well either independently or as part of a team
- Minimum 2 years experience, maximum 5 years experience
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.