Hiring in Ghana
Africa’s second most populous nation has a rich cultural history as well as some of Africa’s most beautiful natural landscapes – and some would argue its best music and its spiciest food! One of the most influential African countries, Ghana is an industrial powerhouse of the West Africa region.
Ghana’s economy is all about precious metals and minerals, specifically gold, accounting for 50% of exports, and creating extensive mining, manufacturing, and international expediting industries. However, Ghana’s ‘Vision 24’ is about turning the country into Africa’s first ‘developed’ nation, a vision which isn’t unrealistic thanks to Ghana’s existing place within the G24. Add in that almost everyone in Ghana speaks English and the investment opportunity seems even more attractive.
Employment practices in Ghana have traditionally been piecemeal, but with the introduction of foreign investment and corporations, employment contracts and worker’s rights have become much more prevalent in the last couple of decades. Ghanaian workers still face poor wages and limited regulated support, but steps are being taken to reduce corruption and improve conditions, with investment in education seen as the solution.
Why use TopSource Worldwide in Ghana?
We free your teams from the burden of managing payroll across borders, working diligently to ensure a seamless process across all activities.
We’ll manage the data flow from you to every local market and will return data to you in a readable format for each of your key teams, including payroll journals if needed.
Our services combine process excellence with a human-centric approach, and our top priority is always the care and compliance of your payroll — no matter where in the world you operate.
- Leverage our experience and ensure in-country Payroll compliance.
- Reduce processing and back office time.
- Align processes, reducing complexity and risk
- A single, centrally managed payroll system that delivers a fluid and consistent service to you and your employees.
- Flexibility of service — adapting to your needs, regardless of the market.
- The option to work with other providers you already have in place, if needed.
- Global HR data management and data tracking where required.
- Global payments support for both employees and authorities.
- A dedicated team and account manager so that you always have a central point of contact
What TopSource Worldwide provides in Ghana
- Simplicity – we provide one monthly consolidated invoice for the services provided inclusive of salaries, taxes, fees and employee expenses. This reduces banking costs and your finance teams time spent.
- One point of contact – a single Account manager looking after all your Payroll.
- Compliance – all funds payable to the employee are processed through payroll. You receive monthly evidence of taxation paid to the competent authorities in country.
- All services are provided by in-country experts that are professionally qualified in their respective fields.
- Electronic payslips for all employees.
- All Statutory filing completed by TopSource Worldwide.
We appreciate each situation and business is different. That is why we offer a consultative and bespoke solution to every client. We know one size does not ‘fit all’.
Start your global expansion journey today
Expand faster and stay compliant in over 150 countries without a legal entity
- Expand globally and deploy quickly
- A single global portal for all your hiring needs
- No legal entity required
- Experienced expert team