Hiring in Israel
Israel may be one of the youngest sovereign states on earth, but Israel’s history and culture stretch back to antiquity. Formed in 1948 as a state for the Jewish diaspora to found their own nation, Israel’s presence in the Middle East has been at the centre of political, religious and social turmoil. Despite this, Israel has developed an advanced economy and has cemented itself as a global trading partner for countries across the world.
The Israeli economy is thought to be the most advanced in both Western Asia and the Middle East, with a strong focus on science, technology and manufacturing to make up for a lack of natural resources. Israeli exports accounted for around $114 billion in 2020 and has the second highest number of start-ups in the world. There is extensive foreign investment in Israel, notably from the US, with many Israelis and Americans holding dual citizenship.
The cities of Tel Aviv and Jerusalem are Israel’s biggest employment centres, and Israeli workers are protected by comprehensive employment laws and working practices. Hiring in Israel is attractive to multinational organisations especially thanks to a high prevalence of English and a well-educated workforce.
Why use TopSource Worldwide in Israel?
We free your teams from the burden of managing payroll across borders, working diligently to ensure a seamless process across all activities.
We’ll manage the data flow from you to every local market and will return data to you in a readable format for each of your key teams, including payroll journals if needed.
Our services combine process excellence with a human-centric approach, and our top priority is always the care and compliance of your payroll — no matter where in the world you operate.
- Leverage our experience and ensure in-country Payroll compliance.
- Reduce processing and back office time.
- Align processes, reducing complexity and risk
- A single, centrally managed payroll system that delivers a fluid and consistent service to you and your employees.
- Flexibility of service — adapting to your needs, regardless of the market.
- The option to work with other providers you already have in place, if needed.
- Global HR data management and data tracking where required.
- Global payments support for both employees and authorities.
- A dedicated team and account manager so that you always have a central point of contact
What TopSource Worldwide provides in Israel
- Simplicity – we provide one monthly consolidated invoice for the services provided inclusive of salaries, taxes, fees and employee expenses. This reduces banking costs and your finance teams time spent.
- One point of contact – a single Account manager looking after all your Payroll.
- Compliance – all funds payable to the employee are processed through payroll. You receive monthly evidence of taxation paid to the competent authorities in country.
- All services are provided by in-country experts that are professionally qualified in their respective fields.
- Electronic payslips for all employees.
- All Statutory filing completed by TopSource Worldwide.
We appreciate each situation and business is different. That is why we offer a consultative and bespoke solution to every client. We know one size does not ‘fit all’.
Start your global expansion journey today
Expand faster and stay compliant in over 150 countries without a legal entity
- Expand globally and deploy quickly
- A single global portal for all your hiring needs
- No legal entity required
- Experienced expert team