Hiring in Ivory Coast
Gaining its name from the tusks and horns of elephants and rhinos that were traded with passing merchants and explorers, the Ivory Coast is also famous for its football players, coffee and cocoa production.
Ivory Coast was until the 1999 coup d’état seen as a stable, developing nation, with close ties to its West African neighbours as well as France, to which it was once a colony. Such is the extent of France’s influence that Ivory Coast’s official name is still Cote D’Ivoire, which carries the same meaning. France remains a key trading partner, with cocoa beans, nuts, gold and petroleum making up its main exports.
Despite extensive cash crops, natural resources and being the fourth-largest exporter of goods in sub-Saharan Africa, Ivorians face challenging working conditions, with very few employment laws and instances of indentured working. Expertise is needed to make foreign investments both ethically and successfully, but Ivory Coast boasts much potential, with a high number of both French and English speakers and highly competitive wages.
Why use TopSource Worldwide in Ivory Coast?
We free your teams from the burden of managing payroll across borders, working diligently to ensure a seamless process across all activities.
We’ll manage the data flow from you to every local market and will return data to you in a readable format for each of your key teams, including payroll journals if needed.
Our services combine process excellence with a human-centric approach, and our top priority is always the care and compliance of your payroll — no matter where in the world you operate.
- Leverage our experience and ensure in-country Payroll compliance.
- Reduce processing and back office time.
- Align processes, reducing complexity and risk
- A single, centrally managed payroll system that delivers a fluid and consistent service to you and your employees.
- Flexibility of service — adapting to your needs, regardless of the market.
- The option to work with other providers you already have in place, if needed.
- Global HR data management and data tracking where required.
- Global payments support for both employees and authorities.
- A dedicated team and account manager so that you always have a central point of contact
What TopSource Worldwide provides in Ivory Coast
- Simplicity – we provide one monthly consolidated invoice for the services provided inclusive of salaries, taxes, fees and employee expenses. This reduces banking costs and your finance teams time spent.
- One point of contact – a single Account manager looking after all your Payroll.
- Compliance – all funds payable to the employee are processed through payroll. You receive monthly evidence of taxation paid to the competent authorities in country.
- All services are provided by in-country experts that are professionally qualified in their respective fields.
- Electronic payslips for all employees.
- All Statutory filing completed by TopSource Worldwide.
We appreciate each situation and business is different. That is why we offer a consultative and bespoke solution to every client. We know one size does not ‘fit all’.
Start your global expansion journey today
Expand faster and stay compliant in over 150 countries without a legal entity
- Expand globally and deploy quickly
- A single global portal for all your hiring needs
- No legal entity required
- Experienced expert team