Hiring in Kosovo
Although partially recognised on the global stage, Europe’s youngest nation, which lies in the Balkans, is famous to us for the Kosovo War of the late 1990s, an aftermath of the breakup of Yugoslavia and subsequent Yugoslav Wars. Kosovo is classed as a transitional economy, as the nation deals with political upheaval and the aftermath of conflict.
Kosovo is one of Europe’s poorest countries, with one sixth of the population living under the poverty line. Kosovo’s economy has stagnated since seeing GDP growth following its declaration of independence from Serbia, but is still highly dependent on money flowing into the country from the international Kosovan diaspora (many of who reside in EU nations), and financial support from foreign investors.
Kosovo is seen as a big opportunity for development thanks to extensive reserves of minerals like lignite and bauxite, but a lack of infrastructure makes it difficult for investors to tap into these resources. Twinned with a slow and turbulent, yet excellent value labour market, and Kosovo could be a good move for significant returns in the near future.
Why use TopSource Worldwide in Kosovo?
We free your teams from the burden of managing payroll across borders, working diligently to ensure a seamless process across all activities.
We’ll manage the data flow from you to every local market and will return data to you in a readable format for each of your key teams, including payroll journals if needed.
Our services combine process excellence with a human-centric approach, and our top priority is always the care and compliance of your payroll — no matter where in the world you operate.
- Leverage our experience and ensure in-country Payroll compliance.
- Reduce processing and back office time.
- Align processes, reducing complexity and risk
- A single, centrally managed payroll system that delivers a fluid and consistent service to you and your employees.
- Flexibility of service — adapting to your needs, regardless of the market.
- The option to work with other providers you already have in place, if needed.
- Global HR data management and data tracking where required.
- Global payments support for both employees and authorities.
- A dedicated team and account manager so that you always have a central point of contact
What TopSource Worldwide provides in Kosovo
- Simplicity – we provide one monthly consolidated invoice for the services provided inclusive of salaries, taxes, fees and employee expenses. This reduces banking costs and your finance teams time spent.
- One point of contact – a single Account manager looking after all your Payroll.
- Compliance – all funds payable to the employee are processed through payroll. You receive monthly evidence of taxation paid to the competent authorities in country.
- All services are provided by in-country experts that are professionally qualified in their respective fields.
- Electronic payslips for all employees.
- All Statutory filing completed by TopSource Worldwide.
We appreciate each situation and business is different. That is why we offer a consultative and bespoke solution to every client. We know one size does not ‘fit all’.
Start your global expansion journey today
Expand faster and stay compliant in over 150 countries without a legal entity
- Expand globally and deploy quickly
- A single global portal for all your hiring needs
- No legal entity required
- Experienced expert team