Hiring in Latvia
From its chilly beaches and hillside castles and palaces, to having the highest number of female models per capita, the interesting little Republic of Latvia has come a long way since the fall of the iron curtain and its inclusion in the EU in 2004.
Today, Latvia has transformed into one of Europe’s fastest growing nations thanks to a mixture of privatisation and emerging industries. The economy of Latvia is diverse and is made up mainly by the manufacturing sector and exports of raw materials.
Foreign investment in Latvia remains modest compared to other European nations and EU members, but Latvia’s workforce is becoming increasingly skilled. However, Latvians are more likely to emigrate to the rest of the EU, creating an acute labour shortage, especially when it comes to high tech services and traditional skilled professions.
Why use TopSource Worldwide in Latvia?
We free your teams from the burden of managing payroll across borders, working diligently to ensure a seamless process across all activities.
We’ll manage the data flow from you to every local market and will return data to you in a readable format for each of your key teams, including payroll journals if needed.
Our services combine process excellence with a human-centric approach, and our top priority is always the care and compliance of your payroll — no matter where in the world you operate.
- Leverage our experience and ensure in-country Payroll compliance.
- Reduce processing and back office time.
- Align processes, reducing complexity and risk
- A single, centrally managed payroll system that delivers a fluid and consistent service to you and your employees.
- Flexibility of service — adapting to your needs, regardless of the market.
- The option to work with other providers you already have in place, if needed.
- Global HR data management and data tracking where required.
- Global payments support for both employees and authorities.
- A dedicated team and account manager so that you always have a central point of contact
What TopSource Worldwide provides in Latvia
- Simplicity – we provide one monthly consolidated invoice for the services provided inclusive of salaries, taxes, fees and employee expenses. This reduces banking costs and your finance teams time spent.
- One point of contact – a single Account manager looking after all your Payroll.
- Compliance – all funds payable to the employee are processed through payroll. You receive monthly evidence of taxation paid to the competent authorities in country.
- All services are provided by in-country experts that are professionally qualified in their respective fields.
- Electronic payslips for all employees.
- All Statutory filing completed by TopSource Worldwide.
We appreciate each situation and business is different. That is why we offer a consultative and bespoke solution to every client. We know one size does not ‘fit all’.
Start your global expansion journey today
Expand faster and stay compliant in over 150 countries without a legal entity
- Expand globally and deploy quickly
- A single global portal for all your hiring needs
- No legal entity required
- Experienced expert team