Employee self-service is supported by Portico™, our fully hosted HR data and payroll solution that streamlines processes, enhances efficiency and reduces costs. Portico™ has numerous employee self-service modules — including Manager Self-Service, Investment Declaration, Helpdesk and Payroll Reimbursement.
What can you do with Portico™?
- Manage documents online — from investment declarations and reimbursement proofs to training manuals, payslips and company policies — and save money by eliminating physical storage requirements
- Employees can use Portico™ for viewing their documents like payslips, IT reports, Form 16 and annual salary statements
- Employees can submit timesheets, investment proofs and view training records
- Managers can approve/reject leave requests, complete appraisals online, view/update employee details, review/approve timesheets, approve/sign off training records etc.
- Adjust security settings so that managers can only view information for employees that report directly to them or those they have approval authority for
- Update investment declarations under various income tax sections
- Define cut-off dates for updating investment declarations for employees and HR managers
- Upload investment proofs online for quick and secure access anytime
- Allow employees to plan and manage tax-saving investments using the real-time tax calculator, without needing support from HR
- Employees can claim payroll reimbursements with complete document and approval process management
- Track and monitor reimbursement claims through various reports
- Classify claims under different heads such as medical, fuel, telephone and leave travel reimbursements
- Keep employees informed on the status of the claim through email alerts
- Resolve queries and issues with the real-time helpdesk