Hiring in Angola
With a recent history dominated heavily by Portuguese colonisation and a civil war that lasted quarter of a century, Angola’s chequered and challenging history has had a major effect on its politics and people. Still firmly classified as a developing nation, Angola is attempting to shake off political instability, corruption and the effects of the bloody civil war to become the world’s fastest growing economy.
The world’s second largest Portuguese-speaking population is still to benefit from the vast reserves of crude oil and diamonds that are being extracted by nations like China and the US.
Angolans face some of the lowest wages in the world and have little access to healthcare, education and basic amenities.
Hiring in Angola is still extremely informal and there is little in the way of employment law or worker protection. Many employers are non-Angolan corporations focused on the petro-chemical industry, with workers paid cash in hand with little in the way of contracts. However, Angola is actively working towards a diversified economy and improved working conditions, with more being done to improve both wages and workers’ rights.
Why use TopSource Worldwide in Angola?
We free your teams from the burden of managing payroll across borders, working diligently to ensure a seamless process across all activities.
We’ll manage the data flow from you to every local market and will return data to you in a readable format for each of your key teams, including payroll journals if needed.
Our services combine process excellence with a human-centric approach, and our top priority is always the care and compliance of your payroll — no matter where in the world you operate.
- Leverage our experience and ensure in-country Payroll compliance.
- Reduce processing and back office time.
- Align processes, reducing complexity and risk
- A single, centrally managed payroll system that delivers a fluid and consistent service to you and your employees.
- Flexibility of service — adapting to your needs, regardless of the market.
- The option to work with other providers you already have in place, if needed.
- Global HR data management and data tracking where required.
- Global payments support for both employees and authorities.
- A dedicated team and account manager so that you always have a central point of contact
What TopSource Worldwide provides in Angola
- Simplicity – we provide one monthly consolidated invoice for the services provided inclusive of salaries, taxes, fees and employee expenses. This reduces banking costs and your finance teams time spent.
- One point of contact – a single Account manager looking after all your Payroll.
- Compliance – all funds payable to the employee are processed through payroll. You receive monthly evidence of taxation paid to the competent authorities in country.
- All services are provided by in-country experts that are professionally qualified in their respective fields.
- Electronic payslips for all employees.
- All Statutory filing completed by TopSource Worldwide.
We appreciate each situation and business is different. That is why we offer a consultative and bespoke solution to every client. We know one size does not ‘fit all’.
Start your global expansion journey today
Expand faster and stay compliant in over 150 countries without a legal entity
- Expand globally and deploy quickly
- A single global portal for all your hiring needs
- No legal entity required
- Experienced expert team