Client Success Manager
We’re a professional, dedicated team operating in every major market across the globe, with a knack for helping businesses thrive and expand. We offer our payroll, employer of record (EOR) and accounting services to businesses of all sizes in a growing number of over 100 countries — and counting!
TopSource Worldwide brings a level of service and business value to midsize companies that was previously only available to the largest global corporations. Our services are easy to deploy, affordable and scalable — from basic payroll and accounting functions to complete employer of record (EOR) solutions.
We champion and invest in our people and provide a supportive environment with a no-blame culture. For our clients, we are a trusted partner and operate in a consultative and collaborative way to drive win-win outcomes at every opportunity.
We are looking to share our success with a passionate, committed, and self-driven candidate looking to be part of an exciting and challenging journey ahead in our Global HR Team.
Sound like you? Then carry on reading...
The purpose of this role is to support the retention, satisfaction, and growth of TopSource Worldwide Clients. We want to become a great global employer services business and the Client Success Manager role is a key enabler to this. The role will be responsible for a portfolio of clients. As a Client Success Manager you will be responsible for ensuring our clients are TopSource Worldwide ambassadors, making us their outsourced partner of choice to support their business requirements. You will lead on our client relationships from initial onboarding, ensuring ongoing service levels are maintained, engaging with key stakeholders, presenting regular client reviews, and identifying areas for growth and improvement. You will ensure that a TopSource client is optimising the products and services solutions we can offer to their organisation.
Base location: India (Pune)
Reports to: Head of EOR Client Success
- You will be responsible for the client relationships for a defined portfolio, ensuring we over-deliver and expand our relationship
- You will support on the implementation of new clients, transitioning the relationship from the sales team and working closely with the global Operations team
- You will ensure that the clients are fully leveraging the services and products available from TopSource Worldwide
- You will work with the clients to improve their processes e.g. the process for data submission to the operations teams
- You will help deepen the relationships with existing clients through regular business reviews and catch ups
- You will be focusing on client health and revenue performance of your portfolio
- You will be responsible for identifying growth opportunities
- You will identify service and process improvements by ensuring we listen to our clients
- You will work closely with your colleagues in the Client Expansion Manager role to identify potential growth opportunities and deliver performance to the business
- You will assist with executing and contributing to the broader TopSource Worldwide business strategy and operations change plans
- You will support the bringing together of the different business acquisitions to ensure a consistent client experience
- You will be a subject matter expert in the services we provide to our clients
- You will own the management of clients around major business change initiatives (e.g., migration of work offshore, system changes)
Desired Characteristics (attributes, skills and competencies)Attributes
- A passion for customer service and continuous improvement of client experience
- Self-motivated, independent, and shows initiative
- A proven and successful career track record in payroll, HR or other related business service
- Demonstrable record of working effectively with challenging clients and multi-tasking
- Operated in a fast-paced business environment across multiple service lines
- Evidence of the ability to understand client requirements, their business and translate these into opportunities service improvement and expansion
- Accomplished presentation and communication skills with the ability to engage effectively across all levels of client and internal stakeholders
- You are comfortable engaging in commercial discussions, difficult conversations, and service issue resolution
- A proven team player who values collaboration and can bring people together to deliver required business outcomes
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills. You are comfortable and
- confident in drawing insights and presenting data to internal and external stakeholders
- Data driven decision making – the ability to use data effectively to determine and execute the account management approach to achieve growth targets.
- Learning agility – the ability to learn, adapt and be agile in a fast paced and changing business environment
- Teamwork and collaboration – proven competency in working very effectively as part of a team, of being able to establish strong and effective relationships and address obstacles to change and innovation
- Results orientation – initiative-taking and solutions focused, taking the right steps to ensure successful and positive outcomes for all key stakeholders
- Technical expertise – accomplished payroll/ HR services knowledge
- Customer orientation – takes the time to understand clients, establishes strong relationships and highly effective communication
- Growth mindset – proactively seeks challenges and opportunities, flexible in approach and demonstrates resilience
- Commercial capability – ability to achieve positive financial outcomes, ensuring compliance and meeting client requirements
- Upselling and cross selling – ability to identify the opportunities, build a compelling solution for the client, articulate this effectively and deliver on the promise
- Client retention
- Client satisfaction
- Achievement of client revenue growth targets
- Successful implementation of client change initiative
To apply for this job, email your details to email@example.com.