Global Expansion Manager
We’re a professional, dedicated team operating in every major market across the globe, with a knack for helping businesses thrive and expand. We offer our payroll, employer of record (EOR) and accounting services to businesses of all sizes in a growing number of over 100 countries — and counting!
TopSource Worldwide brings a level of service and business value to midsize companies that was previously only available to the largest global corporations. Our services are easy to deploy, affordable and scalable — from basic payroll and accounting functions to complete employer of record (EOR) solutions.
We champion and invest in our people and provide a supportive environment with a no-blame culture. For our clients, we are a trusted partner and operate in a consultative and collaborative way to drive win-win outcomes at every opportunity.
We are looking to share our success with a passionate, committed, and self-driven candidate looking to be part of an exciting and challenging journey ahead in our Global HR Team.
Sound like you? Then carry on reading...
TopSource Worldwide is a leading global expansion partner for hundreds of companies operating internationally. Supporting their growth through a dynamic range of global solutions. We are seeking a dynamic and results-driven Global Expansion Manager to drive new business. As the Global Expansion Manager, you will be responsible for generating new logo sales through managing inbound leads and hunting self-generated opportunities. Your primary focus will be selling our suite of Global Employer of Record, Global Payroll, and Entity Solutions to clients worldwide. Managing the full sales cycle, from discovery to close. If you are looking for a new challenge in a fast growing company then this could be the role for you.
Base location: US (Remote)
Reports to: Global Sales and Marketing Director
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities to achieve sales targets and drive revenue growth.
- Proactively generate leads through inbound inquiries, referrals, networking, and targeted outreach efforts.
- Build and nurture relationships with key decision-makers and influencers within target accounts and industries.
- Conduct thorough needs assessments and solution presentations to articulate the value proposition of our Global Employer of Record, Global Payroll, and Entity Solutions.
- Manage the entire sales cycle from prospecting and qualification to negotiation and closing, ensuring a positive client experience at every touchpoint.
- Stay current on industry trends, competitive offerings, and regulatory requirements related to global expansion and employment compliance.
- Track and report on sales activities, pipeline development, and revenue performance using CRM tools and other reporting mechanisms.
- Negotiating terms of the sale and agreements and closing sales with customers.
- Advising clients on the best solution for their challenge.
To apply for this job, email your details to email@example.com.