Hiring in Cambodia
Picture Cambodia and you’ll likely picture beautiful rainforests, amazing beaches and small boats making their way along the Mekong River. Cambodia is also just as famous for its tumultuous past, first in the shockwave of the Vietnam War, and then the instalment of the notorious Khmer Rouge.
Today, Cambodia has come a long way since the dark days of Pol Pot’s regime, with a flourishing tourism industry and one of Asia’s fastest growing economies, averaging 7.6% year on year over the last decade.
Cambodia’s economy may be booming, but sadly this has not translated to Cambodia’s 15.5 million inhabitants. The textile and clothing manufacturing industry dominates Cambodia’s exports, but wages, workers’ rights and HR practices have not matched the tremendous growth in this industry.
Why use TopSource Worldwide in Cambodia?
We free your teams from the burden of managing payroll across borders, working diligently to ensure a seamless process across all activities.
We’ll manage the data flow from you to every local market and will return data to you in a readable format for each of your key teams, including payroll journals if needed.
Our services combine process excellence with a human-centric approach, and our top priority is always the care and compliance of your payroll — no matter where in the world you operate.
- Leverage our experience and ensure in-country Payroll compliance.
- Reduce processing and back office time.
- Align processes, reducing complexity and risk
- A single, centrally managed payroll system that delivers a fluid and consistent service to you and your employees.
- Flexibility of service — adapting to your needs, regardless of the market.
- The option to work with other providers you already have in place, if needed.
- Global HR data management and data tracking where required.
- Global payments support for both employees and authorities.
- A dedicated team and account manager so that you always have a central point of contact
What TopSource Worldwide provides in Cambodia
- Simplicity – we provide one monthly consolidated invoice for the services provided inclusive of salaries, taxes, fees and employee expenses. This reduces banking costs and your finance teams time spent.
- One point of contact – a single Account manager looking after all your Payroll.
- Compliance – all funds payable to the employee are processed through payroll. You receive monthly evidence of taxation paid to the competent authorities in country.
- All services are provided by in-country experts that are professionally qualified in their respective fields.
- Electronic payslips for all employees.
- All Statutory filing completed by TopSource Worldwide.
We appreciate each situation and business is different. That is why we offer a consultative and bespoke solution to every client. We know one size does not ‘fit all’.
Start your global expansion journey today
Expand faster and stay compliant in over 150 countries without a legal entity
- Expand globally and deploy quickly
- A single global portal for all your hiring needs
- No legal entity required
- Experienced expert team