Hiring in Saudi Arabia
The second-largest nation and strongest economy in the Arab World, Saudi Arabia is known to us for its vast oil reserves, its strict but intriguing culture and recent penchant for investing in international organisations, football clubs, and even entire nations. Saudi Arabia has emerged from a low-income, low-development nation into a global player in little over 60 years.
Saudi Arabia’s economy is classed as an ‘energy superpower’, with the world’s second largest reserves of petroleum reserves and it is the largest exporter of petroleum. Indeed, hydrocarbons have created Saudi Arabia’s wealth, and driven its economy for the best part of a century.
A strictly Islamic nation with limited women’s rights and employment laws, Saudi Arabia’s relationships with the West have slowly begun to loosen tight economic controls and now international organisations have a much easier experience when it comes to hiring in Saudi Arabia.
Working conditions are heavily in favour of Saudis and Western expats, and economic migrants from other Asian nations suffer payment parity issues and poor conditions. Investing in Saudi Arabia requires an experienced payroll partner to navigate both culture and complex tax and legal hurdles.
Why use TopSource Worldwide in Saudi Arabia?
We free your teams from the burden of managing payroll across borders, working diligently to ensure a seamless process across all activities.
We’ll manage the data flow from you to every local market and will return data to you in a readable format for each of your key teams, including payroll journals if needed.
Our services combine process excellence with a human-centric approach, and our top priority is always the care and compliance of your payroll — no matter where in the world you operate.
- Leverage our experience and ensure in-country Payroll compliance.
- Reduce processing and back office time.
- Align processes, reducing complexity and risk
- A single, centrally managed payroll system that delivers a fluid and consistent service to you and your employees.
- Flexibility of service — adapting to your needs, regardless of the market.
- The option to work with other providers you already have in place, if needed.
- Global HR data management and data tracking where required.
- Global payments support for both employees and authorities.
- A dedicated team and account manager so that you always have a central point of contact
What TopSource Worldwide provides in Saudi Arabia
- Simplicity – we provide one monthly consolidated invoice for the services provided inclusive of salaries, taxes, fees and employee expenses. This reduces banking costs and your finance teams time spent.
- One point of contact – a single Account manager looking after all your Payroll.
- Compliance – all funds payable to the employee are processed through payroll. You receive monthly evidence of taxation paid to the competent authorities in country.
- All services are provided by in-country experts that are professionally qualified in their respective fields.
- Electronic payslips for all employees.
- All Statutory filing completed by TopSource Worldwide.
We appreciate each situation and business is different. That is why we offer a consultative and bespoke solution to every client. We know one size does not ‘fit all’.
Start your global expansion journey today
Expand faster and stay compliant in over 150 countries without a legal entity
- Expand globally and deploy quickly
- A single global portal for all your hiring needs
- No legal entity required
- Experienced expert team